Great General Surgery and Wound Care opportunity near the Dallas Metroplex region. Join three other surgeons. Outpatient and Inpatient Wound Care with a Wound Care FNP. 10 Days a month general surgery ER call No general Surgery outpatient clinic. 2 Hyperbaric Chambers with experienced Hyperbaric Tech. Licensed WOCN Home Health Nurse. The position would be employed with bonus and benefits. EMR is fully integrated.
• 30 minutes to the Dallas metro area, 40 minutes to Downtown Dallas, 50 minutes to Dallas Airport (Love Field).
• Population 30,000 with metro population 97,000
• Division II college with 12,000 students and full athletic program.
• Lakes, Redeveloped downtown, Vintage Theater, Children’s museum
• Water Park, Winery, Historical Downtown, Dallas Symphony performs 3-4 times a year with a children’s show at Christmas/ Holidays.
• Defense contractors, McKesson, Raytheon, Oil and Gas companies, Construction manufacturers are part of the local employer base.
Life here is great in a family friendly, low crime, laid back community. Get the best of both worlds, living in a wonderful community with lots to do, and easy access to Dallas only 30 miles away. If this kind of elevated quality of life appeals to you, please contact Rick Clark, Med Staff Matters [Register to View] [Register to View] or visit www.medstaffmatters.com