Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
General Surgery Opportunity - Sioux Center, IA (NW Iowa - IA Great Lakes Region)
Sioux Center Health (An Avera Partner), located in Northwest Iowa, is seeking a board eligible or board certified general surgeon physician to join a group of 2-3 general surgeons. This position is a great opportunity for a physician who wishes to practice medicine in a rural setting and have a great quality of life that affords them time to spend with their family. The ideal surgeon will be skilled in Upper Endoscopy and Colonoscopy procedures as well as Laparoscopic, Gynecological and head and neck procedures.
- Independently employed or large group practice options available
- Call 1:3
- 21 bed Critical Access Hospital with swing bed program
- 24-hour ER (level 4 trauma rating)
- Digital Radiology system
- Fixed Mobile MRI, PET & CT available
- Active and growing Out-Patient Specialty Clinics
- Family centered obstetrics department
- Scheduled to implement electronic medical records as part of Avera system
- E-ICU provides 24-hour physician monitoring availability
- Part of the Avera Health network
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Hospital & Clinic replacement building project in 2014
- Population 7500+
- 18% population growth in past 10 years
- Friendly, Charitable, Cooperative and Community-minded
- Christian and Public elementary + high schools
- 4-year accredited liberal arts college with approximately 1400 students
- 250+ acres of park area and facilities with high quality play ground equipment and camping features
- All Seasons Recreation Center for year round swimming
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...