Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
General Surgery Opportunity - Sibley, IA (Northwest Iowa - IA Great Lakes Region)
Osceola Regional Health Center is seeking a board certified or board eligible general surgeon to provide general surgery services (C-section training available) with a group of three Northwest Iowa Hospitals.
Join our Medical Staff with a position that offers a flexible practice design! Osceola Regional Health Center, located in northwest Iowa, is seeking a board eligible or board certified general surgeon to join a group of 2 general surgeons. This position is for the candidate who wants to be part of a network of physicians who care about their patients and want to have an excellent career with a great quality of life.
- Employed position with Avera McKennan (other options available)
- Full-time or Part-time
- Call Schedule: 1:3 weekdays; 1:4 weekends; Monday through Thursday clinic hours; 4-day work week
- Provide surgery services for Sibley, Rock Valley, and Sheldon in conjunction with 2 other surgeons
- Work closely with Family Practice Physicians to provide exceptional continuity of care
- New / spacious surgery suites (Sibley, Rock Valley, Sheldon)
- Easy drive to Sioux Falls, SD, Sioux City, IA, and the Iowa Great Lakes Region
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package with production incentives
- Flexible schedule that combines professional satisfaction and quality of life
- Population 2,700; County 6,500
- New Wellness/Rehab Center
- Recreation: golf, tennis, swimming, fishing, boating, camping, sport leagues, many organized youth recreational activities and much more
- Elementary school, Middle school and High school; Community Home School Organization
- Wide variety of church affiliations
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...