- Status: Full-Time
- Days/Hours: M-F plus call
- Call Rotation: 1:4
- Procedures include: Lumps & bumps, colon resections, hernia, breast and colon cancers, colonoscopies, hemorrhoid treatment, excisions.
- Model: Hospital-Employed group; multi-specialty, 100+ physicians
- Coverage: Single-Hospital Coverage – Licking Memorial Hospital
- Board certification required: Yes, within 5 years of graduating residency or fellowship
- Competitive Base Salary plus incentives
- Paid time off (PTO): 250 hrs accrued (6 weeks) per year
- CME: 5 days (1 week), $6,000 per year. 3 on-site CME opportunities weekly
- Paid malpractice (occurrence-based) and paid relocation
- Retirement: Employer-funded 403(b), Employee-funded 457
- Low-Cost Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Serving Licking County since 1898
- 227 licensed beds
- Sole Hospital in Licking County
- LMHS is the recipient of many local and national awards recognizing patient safety, quality, technological innovation, and best places to work.
- Geography: Newark, Ohio, Licking County; 30 minutes East of Columbus
- Highlight areas: Heath, OH (2.4 mi); Granville, OH (5.1 mi); Pataskala, OH (14.1 mi); New Albany, OH (20.8 mi)
- Schools: Top-rated public schools in Granville and New Albany; excellent private schools available.
- Residential: Licking County living ranges from very affordable to very affluent
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]