This job is archived
- Candidates with academic backgrounds preferred
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance—1:4 shared call with no requirement for ER call
- Work three days at the clinic and two days in the OR
- Responsibilities are 95% clinical and 5% academic
- Benefits include 95% of health, relocation (if applicable), malpractice coverage, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, life, dues, and CME
- City of Hope adds 20% of your salary to your retirement account each year (up to $54,000 annually)
- Physician will receive 20 days of PTO, 18 sick days, 10 CME days, 6 holidays, and 3 personal days each year
Opportunity for above-average MGMA compensation
Located in a suburb of Los Angeles, our practice is part of a charming community filled with opportunity for individuals of all walks of life. Surrounded by breathtaking beauty provided by the natural scenery, the city offers a tremendous quality of life, whether you’re seeking adventure and excitement or peace and relaxation.
- We offer a variety of living options, including near the city, in the suburbs, near the coast, or closer to the mountains
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation throughout the entire year in ideal weather and consistent sunshine
- Enjoy convenient access to Los Angeles and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, an international
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.