Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Acute Care Surgery and Surgical Critical Care (MD)
Hiring an Acute Care Surgeon for a top academic medical center in New York City. The Acute Care Surgeon will join the Section of General and Acute Care Surgery. The Acute Care Surgeon will be a member of a team responsible for providing surgical care to patients in three acute care hospitals. There is no trauma surgery with this institution. The position includes an academic title and offers excellent benefits as well as the opportunity to be part of a top-notch team of surgeons.
- Work as a member of the General and Acute Care Surgery division.
- Provide surgical care to patients among three acute care hospitals.
- Our client offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to work among a team of top surgeons.
- Fellowship training in Acute Care Surgery or Surgical Critical Care
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Valid NYS license
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...