• General Surgery, larporascopic – can do endo and colonoscopies if trained
• Office located in state of the art medical office building attached to the hospital
• Employed position, two provider practice; also a full time surgical PA in the practice
• Call is 1:2
• Must be BC/BE within 5 years post Residency training
• 7 weeks off (includes vacation, sick, holiday, education)
• CME - $4000/year
• Full hospitalist service
• Support staff includes – office manager, secretaries, RN, MAs
• Full benefits package
• Accept J1 candidates
RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY: The Town is located close to Sugarloaf Mountain, one of the best ski areas in the United States. Only an hour to Maine's spectacular coast, and to Portland -- Maine's largest city. The area schools are highly rated. Area recreational venues include white water rafting, hiking, biking, snow shoeing, and trout fishing. Surrounding communities provide arts, theatre, gyms, children’s programs, prestigious liberal arts college, unique restaurants. A wonderful place to raise a family. 1 hr to Bangor, 1.5 hrs to Portland, 3.5 hrs to Boston and 3 hrs to Quebec, Canada.
Hospital is a 25-bed, independent critical access hospital providing care to over 30,000 residents in central Maine. A beautiful state of the art medical office building adjacent to the hospital provides easy access to primary and specialty care. A medical staff of more than 40 physicians skilled in a variety of fields, and 722 full and part-time professional and technical employees ensure the delivery of progressive health and medical services.
Health Search New England
Cell Phone: [Register to View]
Corporate Office: [Register to View]