Physician Jobs With VOHRA Wound Care Post-Acute Care Group Apply Today
Join the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by physicians for physicians.
Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, and no on-call while delivering improved patient outcomes.
VOHRA is the nation's largest multi-specialty physician wound care group serving over 2,500 post-acute care facilities.
We have a growing wound care team of over 250 clinicians nationwide and treat thousands of patients daily.
- Our physicians treat high acuity wounds of varying etiologies and complexities
- We provide you with tailored training in the growing physician specialty of wound management – become a wound expert
- You will gain clinical expertise proven to reduce amputation rates by 86% and resolve wounds 21 days faster
- You see the results of applying your expert clinical knowledge translated to improved patient outcomes and rapid wound resolution
- You achieve clinical satisfaction through limb salvage and multiple medical procedures
- Our physicians work consistently with interdisciplinary teams in multiple medical facilities each week. We partner with facilities closely, including developing treatment plans and educating their teams
- We teach, train and lead multispecialty interdisciplinary care teams to enhance care and patient satisfaction
- Our physicians enjoy building rapport and relationships with the nursing staff and patients at each facility
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with your work schedule – your work with us is built around your individual needs
- You receive a competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning up to $250,000 annually
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing
- Part and full time options are available, depending on what fits you best
- VOHRA IS NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AS THE WOUND CARE LEADER
- VOHRA is considered one of the most progressive and technologically innovative groups. Our tools like our Electronic Healthcare System are built by Doctors, for Doctors
- VOHRA is a thought leader in the field of Wound Care, including offering wound education and certification that has been selected as a preferred solution by multiple U.S. States
- VOHRA creates the most wound management Centers of Excellence, facilities known for delivering excellent wound care treatment
- VOHRA has healed over 6 million wounds in the 18 years since founding
- VOHRA is recognized for the Landmark Lewin study proving superior outcomes
- VOHRA serves over 2,500 facilities in 27 states, and growing
See to learn more and apply.
Our strategic advantage is our talent management. Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility. VOHRA physicians have full autonomy and respect within the medical community. Receive competitive compensation and competitive benefits.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We have a rigorous hiring process, placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for wound care. We have 3 specific requirements
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months
- Minimum 3 days a week for part time up to full-time, within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday