- Seeking Full Time BE/BC General Surgeon to join group of 3 surgeons in hospital employed practice.
- General surgeon will need to be skilled in bread/butter procedures, have interest in breast surgery, ability to perform endoscopies, and advanced laparoscopic skills.
- 4day work week with, 2 in clinic, 2 in OR, block schedule in the OR, with call 1:4.
- Potential leadership opportunity.
- The compensation will include a base salary and incentive plan, as well as a complete range of benefits including health, life, and professional liability insurance, paid CME and medical education repayment assistance.
Ellsworth, Maine: This community is the gateway to Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island. It is situated on the scenic Maine coast and surrounded by Acadia National Park with mountains and exceptional year-round recreation including hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, skiing, golf and more. Safe, family friendly neighborhoods with outstanding schools – all located 35 minutes from Bangor metro area, with its small-city amenities, including an international airport. A variety of museums & historic buildings are stewards of the rich maritime history of coastal Maine. Tree-lined streets, great 19th-century architecture and the unique Grand Theater grace downtown streets. The population is eclectic: professionals, lobstermen, farmers, shop keepers, and scientists from Jackson Laboratories. Portland, ME 2.5 hrs. Boston, MA 4.5 hrs.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants