- Excellent referral base for general surgery patients with over 22 PCPs and 12 mid-level providers in the community
- Seeking candidates interested in laparoscopic/minimally invasive, upper and lower endoscopy
- Call is anticipated to be 1:2 and 2 weekends per month
- Office space is available in the Medical Office Building at the hospital
- Equipment is available
- Anesthesia is provided by CRNAs who are MD supervised
- 4 surgical suites
- The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more
- Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and includes two beautiful lakes, Cherokee and Douglas.
- 30 minutes from Knoxville, home of the University of Tennessee?s main campus.