Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Monday - Friday 8a-5p
Call 50% of the time or less
Call volume is very low as we are a critical access hospital in a rural mountain town with an ER that sees about 9k visits per year.
- Seeking to employ a BC/BE General Surgeon.
- The ideal candidate would have a special interest in providing full spectrum general surgery in a rural, critical access hospital.
- Must be able to provide routine colonoscopies.
- Must be willing to provide trauma call approximately 50% of the time.
- Office space and examination rooms provided at hospital-owned multi-specialty clinic.
- Competitive salary and additional income for exceeding workload goals.
- Full sponsored health benefits that include matched retirement savings; CME, medical license and trade association allowance.
- Combination sign-on/relocation bonus.
At Fusion Healthcare Staffing, we pride ourselves on giving personalized service with unmatched integrity and honesty. Our experienced staffing professionals will not only help you find jobs in your specialty throughout the country; they’ll also help you through every step of the credentialing and traveling process. We love providing medical professionals with opportunities for travel, growt...