Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) General Surgeon Needed in Northern Rural Maine
General Surgeon Needed in Northern Rural Maine
Hospital-employed bread and butter position. The Surgical Department is comprised of the Ambulatory Surgical unit, Wound Clinic, OR Suite, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, and performs hernia, gallbladder, appendectomy, port-a-cath insertion & removal, breast biopsies/mastectomies, lesion removals, colonoscopies, gastroscopies, wound clinic, bowel resections and other complex cases.
- Excellent Base Salary - $350-375k; Sign on Bonus, Incentives, Benefits and Malpractice
- Hours: M-Th 8a-5p, Friday 8a-12 noon; Two mornings a week set aside for the OR
- 12 weeks paid time off
- Full benefit package
- Reasonable, shared phone call from home
- J-1 Visa Candidates are always welcome to apply
- 25 bed critical access hospital close to the Canadian border.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...