- Perform ambulatory vascular, skin &; soft tissue procedures
- Excellent clinical outcomes are the central focus of the practice
- Be busy from day 1
- Compensation will be appropriate for the specialty and the experience
- Generous benefits package
- Require a minimum of 3 years of employment as an investment to months of intensive training
Must have appropriate clinical training or be willing to be trained to perform many outpatient vascular and general surgical procedures. Ideal candidates would be a Vascular Surgeon, a General Surgeon, or an Interventional Radiologist. However, specialty physicians such as Internists, Emergency Department Physicians, Cardiologists, Nephrologists, etc., who are willing to be trained by the company to acquire sufficient skills to perform proficient outpatient surgical procedures in the office. The ideal candidate must possess a natural, inherent propensity to acquire technical, procedural skills quickly and proficiently. Must-have?s are good hand-eye coordination, "good steady hands," and ability to thrive amidst stress during procedures as well as a high level of interpersonal communication skills, a "get along with, no drama" personality, and an exceedingly high level of care and compassion for other co-workers and staff in addition to the patients. The work environment is one of high proficiency, high quality of care, caring and joyous experience for both the patients and the staff members.