This job is archived
- Need is due to growth
- This is a community based general surgery practice providing inpatient and outpatient surgical care and clinical visits.
- Together they will practice as employees of a financially strong multispecialty group affiliated with a premier health system
- This opportunity will provide surgeons with a full spectrum of general surgery cases to include, but not limited to, colonoscopies, endoscopies, scopes, breast, thyroids, GI (upper and lower) and all bread and butter cases. Subspecialty support is available at our Midland location if needed.
- There is the potential for teaching and leadership options within the organization.
- Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
- Located in central Michigan