- This is a robust and well established 40 + member multi-specialty group practice including: Family Medicine, General Surgery, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Urology, Gastroenterology, OB/Gyn, Pediatrics, Pain Management and Hospitalists.
- Must be USA Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery for consideration
- The hospital has 133 beds and offers state-of-the-art surgical services facility with integrated digital operating rooms, caring surgeons, anesthesia team, and staff with expanded services and streamlined patient care.
- Call rotation would be 1:3.
- This opportunity offers competitive compensation with a base salary plus wRVU productivity based bonus along with, sign-on bonus, quality bonus and relocation assistance.
- The practice is located approximately 1.5 hours from Charlotte, 2.5 hours from Raleigh, and 45 minutes from Greensboro.
- Winston-Salem is a short 30 minute drive away for more exclusive shopping and dining experiences.