- Call will be shared between the two physicians.
- Open to J-1 Visa candidates
- 1-2 years practice experience preferred
- Clinic located on third floor of hospital
Possible offer may include:
- Competitive Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hospital is a 49-bed Acute Care facility located North Carolina.
It offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including: a state-of-the-art Intensive Care facility, Rural Health Clinics, a 24-hour Emergency Department, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Midwifery Services, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Laboratory, Radiology, Pharmacy, Cardiopulmonary Services, Complete Surgery Facilities, Telemedicine and Physical and Occupational Therapy and Telemedicine.
Community has a service population of 25,000 and is located in the northeast Coastal Plain of North Carolina, just ninety-eight miles from North Carolina's Outer Banks and Atlantic Ocean.