Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
General Surgeon Needed in North Central, PA
Pennsylvania-based Healthcare System is searching for a Board Eligible/Board-Certified General Surgeon to join an existing practice which is fully staffed and ready to step into.
Become part of a four hospital integrated healthcare delivery system serving eight counties all within the beautiful, rolling hills of West & North Central, PA.
They host a multitude of services to include primary and specialty care, cardiac care, behavioral and home health services, hospice, dialysis, joint and rehabilitation, women's health, surgical and wound care, and nursing home care to name a few.
- 100% outpatient
- Full staffed practice, ready to step into
- Full complement of primary care & specialty providers
- 100% EMR at the practice location
- No call/no after hours surgery
- System wide service area of eight counties, 410,000 residents
- MGMA base salary plus RVU bonus
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- 25 Days of Paid Time off (vacation, holiday and personal time)
- 40 hours of CME - expense of $3000.00 annually
- Malpractice Coverage
- Sick time after 6 months of employment, 10 days per calendar year accrual
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement account with matching contribution after one year (up to 4%)
- Just a short drive from State College and Pittsburgh
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...