- This is a very exciting opportunity to join a well-established and reputable group with a chance to build a patient base very quickly.
- Their current general surgery team member is relocating for family out of state and will transition a very busy practice to the new provider.
- The ideal candidate would have strong laparoscopic training and have subspecialty interest/training, desire to join a strong, four member general surgery team.
- Enjoy a four day work week with 1:5 call coverage on the weekends.
- A guaranteed two-year salary with a productivity override, signing bonus, and a fringe benefit package will be offered.
- Must be BE/BC in General Surgery for consideration