- To join 5 surgeons currently in active practice.
- The group covers two hospitals
- Call 1:6.
- A broad spectrum practice with a range of procedures, including, but not limited to, breast, thyroid, abdominal, hernia, and rectal procedures, as well as endoscopic procedures.
- Bariatrics training would be ideal as there are currently no services in the area, but not necessary.
- Hospital is helping with the recruitment package which includes:
- Income guarantee
- Sign-on bonus
- Potential for assistance with medical education loans or stipend while you complete training.
- Community is located in northwest Alabama along the Tennessee River in a two county region known as the Shoals.