This job is archived
Texas Tech Health Science Center – El Paso and Tenet Health are collaborating in an exciting opportunity at a recently established teaching hospital. As part of this collaboration, TTUHSC - EP is establishing a Division of Surgery within the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
We seek a well-trained physician who is a self-starter capable of building a strong network and can:
• Participate in the recruitment and retention of faculty for the Division of Surgery and participate and provide oversight of faculty
• Facilitate development, mentoring and promotion of faculty in collaboration with Department Chair
• Implement the department’s strategic plan for education, patient care, scholarship and service
• Facilitate mentoring and promotion-oriented faculty development
• Establish, develop, foster and sustain the facility’s reputation for clinical excellence
• Develop a professional relationship with our partner facilities and community
• Develop a departmental culture that emphasizes collaboration, trust and respect for the shared vision
The candidate will have leadership experience at the level of Vice-Chair, Division Chief, Medical Director, Program Director or comparable position.
The facility has a DaVinci system and physicians with minimally invasive skills are strongly encouraged to apply.
Office is located just minutes from the heart of downtown – a hub of excellent restaurants, gastropubs and theaters. Tucson is home to Davis Monthan Air Force base, the University of Arizona, and Fortune 500 companies including Raytheon Missile Systems and Roche/Ventana Medical Systems.
We are currently conducting a nationwide, confidential search for a Board Eligible or Board Certified candidate. If you would like to obtain additional information about this opportunity, please contact me and send a copy of your CV for consideration.