Del Sol Medical Center (Eastside):
- 350-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II Trauma (ACS verified)
- All cases come through the ED (about 800/yr)
Las Palmas Medical Center (Westside):
- 327-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level III Trauma (State verified)
Associate Trauma Medical Director Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/ Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Must have TX license to start credentialing process
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
Join our amazing trauma team at Del Sol Medical Center & Las Palmas Medical Center!
Del Sol Medical Center & Las Palmas Medical Center are at the forefront of surgical care, bringing the very latest technologies and innovations to El Paso. Both hospitals offer state-of-the-art surgical facilities equipped with advanced imaging and diagnostic technologies, including specialized operating suites for cardiology, neurology and image-guided surgery. Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare are part of HCA, which is the largest hospital chain in the world.
El Paso is a jewel in the desert. Nestled between the rugged Franklin Mountains and the historic Rio Grande, this dynamic border community combines the advantages of a major metropolitan center with the ambience and neighborly charm of a modern western town.
El Paso is a major transportation hub, providing state-of-the-art educational and medical facilities, abundant cultural and entertainment opportunities, year-round sports and outdoor recreation, a low crime rate, some of the best weather conditions on the planet, and an extremely favorable cost-of-living index. El Paso is a cosmopolitan community; seven in ten El Pasoans are bilingual in English and Spanish, and people from all over the world come here to live, work, do business, get an education, or retire.