The University of Rochester is recruiting General Surgeons to join our Regional General Surgery Faculty Division.
- Competitive guaranteed salary and generous University benefits, productivity incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, potential loan forgiveness
- Faculty appointment to the University of Rochester w/ teaching and research opportunities
- Join established regional group of General Surgeons
- Modern, state of the art facilities including expanded, spacious ORs equipped with top-of-the-line technology
- Able to accommodate J1/H1-B status
- BC/BE in General Surgery
- Eligibility for NYS license
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The University believes that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill our important missions. The University is committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equally valued and supported.
The University of Rochester is responsive to the needs of dual career couples.