Atlantic Health, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an additional General Surgeon to join the Surgical Associates of Sussex County. The immediate team consists of a dynamic group of experienced board-certified surgeons who are experts in many types of surgeries, from in-office procedures to minimally invasive procedures.
This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled general surgeon to join a well-established and growing practice with a robust staff. The ideal candidate should be collaborative and versed in all aspects of General Surgery including laparoscopic cases. The General Surgeon will also see patients at Newton Medical Center and Hackettstown Medical Center.
- BE/BC in General Surgery
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required
- Experience in laparoscopic procedures is required
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted “Great Place to Work “– 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All residents and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System’s physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Johnny Batista II, Physician Recruiter at [Register to View] .