Come join a bustling practice with an established team in the beautiful Appalachian mountains!
Raleigh General Hospital is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join an established hospital employed practice. Raleigh General Hospital is the only Level III trauma center in the region with over 40,000 ED visits annually. The ideal candidate will perform a full spectrum of bread and butter general surgery including minimally invasive procedures. There is also an ability to incorporate wound care if desired with two hyperbaric oxygen chambers and a full-service, award-winning wound care center.
- Joining 2 other General Surgeons in practice
- Shared ER call 1:5 or better
- Da Vinci Xi Robot available onsite
- 8 ORs in the hospital with flexible block scheduling
- 2 ORs in the MOB across the street from the main campus focusing on outpatient surgeries
- Sub-Specialty support to include Vascular, Orthopedic, ENT, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Hematology/Oncology and Pulmonologists
- Robust hospitalist program in place to reduce need for admissions and focus on consultations.
Raleigh General Hospital (RGH) is a 300-bed full service, ambulatory care center that has served as the cornerstone for care for over 250,000 people since 1922. RGH offers a broad array of inpatient/outpatient services as a Level III Trauma Center, with Joint Commission accreditation and SCPC Chest Pain Center accreditation. With the addition of robotic assisted surgery, RGH provides state-of-the-art technology to the W.V. population.
Beckley is the largest city in southern West Virginia, nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains and conveniently located less than an hour from Charleston, WV. Beckley is an outdoor paradise surrounded by some of the finest fishing, rafting, mountain biking, rock climbing, and hiking in the eastern US!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance