Focus on performing Mohs surgery. We are looking for fellowship trained BE/BC Mohs surgeons to perform Mohs surgery at our location southwest of New Haven, CT. Role can be part-time at one location or full-time if willing to go to other area practices.
Are you looking to join a well-established practice as a true partner, with the resources you need to continue elevating your career? We can help you jumpstart or grow your career. With successful practices in over 25 states, we provide excellent opportunities for doctors who are seeking a new practice. Whether you are just finishing a residency, wish to relocate, or are simply looking for a new practice to continue your career growth, we will help you find the best career opportunity based on your goals and aspirations.
- Ability to Be a Partner or an Associate
- Guaranteed Salary Your First Year
- No-Cost Partnerships
- Profit Sharing on Day One
- Unlimited Income Potential
- Complete Medical Autonomy
- Full Back-Office Support
- Career Opportunities Nationwide
Connecticut is centrally located to other major metropolitan markets, home to a large industrial city and college towns, and has south coasts along Long Island Sound. New Haven has a rich cultural heritage, from museums and theatres to music festivals and entertainment throughout the year, including the New Haven Jazz Festival, the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade, and the Wooster Square Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Award winning elementary, middle, and high schools, area is booming with education and innovation
- Fantastic universities including Yale and U-Conn contribute to an inspiring enclave of independent thinking, culture and spirit
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220394 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs