**General Surgery opening in Detroit Lakes, MN**
- 200 miles from the Twin Cities
- H1B Eligible
- BC/BC General Surgeon
- Full spectrum of services, including family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, orthopedics, behavioral health, obstetrics/gynecology, podiatry, and dermatology.
- Referral base draws from 5 clinics and a population of 40,000 plus.
- Practice includes general, colorectal, laparoscopic, wound care, endoscopy and colonoscopy; practice has growth potential for unique or new services.
- Trauma Level III hospital
- Practice includes 2 General Surgeons
- 1:2 weekday call
- 1:4 weekend/holiday community call
- Weekly schedule consists of clinic, surgery, endoscopy, and daytime outreach
- Compensation with incentive based on experience, 6+ weeks vacation, Malpractice coverage, CME allowance, and relocation package.
- BC/BE General Surgery
- Centrally located in the heart of the 412 Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 Â½ hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Detroit Lakes population: 9,200