Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
General Surgery opening in New York
Located in Watertown, NY
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join hospital.
- Annual Salary $420,000; with additional WRVU productivity model
- Signing bonus: $50,000
- Education Loan repayment: $20,000 each year
- Relocation reimbursement: $10,000
- 4-year contract with stable base
- A generous benefits package
- 4-year contract
- Join a well-organized office
- Serving one hospital
- Established robotics surgery program since 2012, upgraded to da Vinci Xi in 2019
- Office conveniently connected to the hospital campus
- Catchment population: 250,000
- Large network of providers offers a strong referral base
- Serving the military men and women from nearby Fort Drum, home to the 10th Mountain Army Division
- Operating Rooms were newly constructed in 2010
- Teaching opportunities are extended with accredited ACGME/AOA family medicine and internal medicine residency training programs
- A very appreciative patient population offers a professionally rewarding career
Watertown, itself, is a small city with big city amenities. Outside city limits, the area opens to large tracts of land offering rural or semi-rural living options. One can embrace open space, fresh air, pure water, organic living and Mother Nature at her Best. Watertown offers close proximity to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River 1000 Islands regions, Adirondack Mountains and showcases an abundance of options for recreational activities. There is ease of access to urban areas and a 40-minute drive takes one to the Canadian border crossing. A nearby airport provides American Airline connections via small jet services, as well as opportunity for recreational aviation. The four seasons provide a wide range of diversity for ones wardrobe as well as a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast. This is a safe location, with an outstanding educational system, offering affordable housing and concludes that this is a great place for family living.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States