Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This West Florida medical center is seeking a General Surgery Program Director to lead the hospital in the development and implementation of a General Surgery Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up.
• Must have previous experience as a Core Faculty member, Associate Program Director, or Program Director in an ACGME –accredited General Surgery program
• Must be clinically active in General Surgery
• Must be Board Certified in General Surgery
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations are highly encouraged to apply.
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women’s Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
Brandon is 13 miles east of Tampa, FL. As of the 2010 census, the population was 103,483
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...