Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Must have active state license
- BC or BE required
- Weekdays, Weekends, Call
- ATLS and ACLS required
- 10 - 15 patients per day in clinic
- Bread and butter GS scopes, appendectomy, cholecystectomy, hernia, and light trauma needed
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.