- Seeking a board certified/board eligible General Surgeon.
- Employed opportunity
- Joining large, established multi-specialty group of 30 subspecialists
- Ability to build high volume practice
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties
- Expectation of 15 days call (addt'l call will be compensated)
- Several office locations to choose from
- New graduates & experienced candidates welcome to apply
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is up to $50,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Tampa. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 5 bedroom PLUS bonus room, 3.5 bath and 2 car garage offers 3,512 sq ft of living space. Relax on your screened lanai and observe the nature around you. Pond and conservation area views add to this premium homesite. This home can be yours for $490,900.
In addition to being a gated community, Stoneybrook at Venice offers many amenities such as a Community Center, Resort Style Pool, Splash Pool, State-of-the Art Fitness Center, Four Lighted Tennis courts, Two Sand Volleyball Courts, a Multi-Purpose Sports Field, Basketball Court, and an In-Line Skating Rink. Stoneybrook At Venice offers it all! See this home before its gone!
The Community. Just south of Sarasota along Floridas white-sanded Gulf Coast, Venice offers 14 miles of beaches from Casey Key to Manasota Key and plenty of recreational opportunities, including swimming, sunbathing, fishing and boating. Shelling is also a favorite pastime in Venice, and fossilized shark's teeth can be found in abundance by sifting through the sand. Golfers enjoy excellent courses in the greater Venice area. Venice also is a Florida Main Street City its downtown graced by northern Italian architecture and beautifully landscaped boulevards that date to the original city plans of 1925 and reminiscent of the Italian city of Venice whose name it borrowed. For more information on Venice, FL, visit [Register to View] .
The Employer. This employer is a 312-bed regional health care system that provides a comprehensive array of health care services to the greater Venice area and beyond. Always striving to meet the area's growing health care needs, the system has steadily expanded to include a number of facilities offering fully integrated health services. In addition to being an acute care hospital, their comprehensive cardiac services include open-heart surgery and an ambulatory care center.Closest Major City
- 48 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL
- 59 miles to Tampa, FL
- 119 miles to Orlando, FL
- 159 miles to Hialeah, FL
- 167 miles to Miami, FL
- State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota (about 26 miles; Bradenton, FL; Full-time enrollment: 8,012)
- University of South Florida-St Petersburg (about 48 miles; St. Petersburg, FL; FT enrollment: 4,459)
- Edison State College (about 51 miles; Fort Myers, FL; FT enrollment: 10,649)
- Hillsborough Community College (about 58 miles; Tampa, FL; FT enrollment: 19,838)
- St Petersburg College (about 59 miles; Clearwater, FL; FT enrollment: 21,467)
- The University of Tampa (about 59 miles; Tampa, FL; FT enrollment: 7,216)
- Venice Parks & Recreation
- Centennial Park
- Fun City
- Marina Park and Boat Ramp
- Caspersen Beach, Shark Tooth Capital of the World
- Detwiler's Farm Market
- The Venice Farmer's Market
- Venice Centre Mall
- The Dome Flea and Farmers Market