This job is archived
- The Medical Center?s Emergency and Trauma Center is a designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Their providers perform a wide variety of surgery, including minimally invasive procedures for acute and chronic conditions as well as acute care surgery.
- DaVinci XI on site
- This position will be a mix of cases
- Strong surgical skills are desired, trauma interest and added qualifications in surgical care is highly desirable.
- Trauma Fellowship is not required.
- Clinic hours are Mon- Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-12 noon.
- Call is shared. 1:5
- Fair market value salary plus generous benefits including Malpractice Insurance Paid, CME Time and Allowance, Accrued Paid Time Off, 403b Match, 457b, Health, Dental, and other desirable benefits.
- Located in South central North Carolina