- This is an employed opportunity
- Medical Center (90 beds) is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified General Surgeon.
- A 24-hour emergency room with physician coverage is available to handle major and minor emergencies
- A state-of-the-art surgical department that features general surgery, orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, gastroenterology, podiatry, daysurgery services and laser surgery techniques.
- Five or more years of experience preferred, but not required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic surgery.
- Office space will be provided in great location near the hospital.
- Call projected to be 1:2.
- Competitive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Serves a market area of 75,000 in Southern West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky
- Town is located on the Kentucky/West Virginia border, resting in the Big Sandy River Valley and surrounded by wooded mountains