- This is an employed opportunity
- Arizona based 300 bed medical center is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible, ACGME accredited colon and rectal fellowship trained surgeon
- This is to join an experienced colorectal surgical team with a large, multi-specialty group affiliated with the hospital.
- This position will be 100% colorectal and will include the full spectrum of operative, non-operative and colon/rectum disease management of surgery patients.
- Experience in robotic and minimally invasive surgery techniques preferred, but not required.
- Call Coverage ratio is 1:2.
- Competitive wage structure
- Annual CME allowance
- Office space is readily available with close proximity to the hospital.
- The facility provides anesthesia coverage for all elective and add-on-cases or emergent cases 24/7.
- Located south of Phoenix