- Start Date: January 2022
- Call: Weeknight, weekend and holiday call coverage
- Performing scheduled and when required, unscheduled outpatient services in a medical practice setting on campus.
- Performing scheduled surgical services or other procedures 2 -3 days per week or as required.
- Attending/rounding on all Colorectal/General Surgery inpatients as necessary. Perform preoperative workup for patients and obtain consent.
- Support: 24/7 trauma surgeons, 24/7 intensivist
- EMR: Hospital: Meditech, clinic: Athena (will be switching to Epic in 2021)
- Certifications: Board certified in general surgery; board-certified or eligible in colorectal surgery; fellowship-trained with advanced laparoscopic/robotic surgical techniques; active PA license