Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client in Pennsylvania is seeking a Colorectal Surgeon to join their staff. Excellent opportunity and location with a hospital employed group in busy facility.
Description/Requirements for Job #74254:
* Pennsylvania license needed
* January 2021 start
* Board Certified in General Surgery + Board Certified/Board Eligible in Colorectal Surgery required
* Fellowship training with advanced laparoscopic/robotic surgical required
* Call is 1:3, but will move to 1:5 as their team builds
* Have a Bariatric Surgeon starting in August, Colorectal Surgeon starting in September and 3-4 General Surgeons
* Have Si robot and adding Xi robot in near future
* Responsibilities include clinic coverage, scheduled surgeries/procedures two to three days per week, attending/rounding on all colorectal/general surgery inpatients as necessary, perform preoperative workup for patients and obtain consents, perform scheduled and unscheduled outpatient services in a medical practice setting on hospital campus
Jackson & Coker offers:
* Weekly direct deposit
* A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
* In-House travel agency
* 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
* Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Shannon Brooks | [Register to View]
| [Register to View]
For more jobs, visit [Register to View]
Jackson & Coker connects providers and communities to transform lives because we believe everyone deserves compassion and care. Whether you're a healthcare provider in search of the perfect job or a healthcare facility interested in quality medical staffing, Jackson & Coker is the healthcare recruiting firm for you. For more than 30 years, Jackson & Coker has successfully represented h...