This job is archived
Steele Healthcare Solutions is working with a client to identify a cardiovascular surgeon to join four highly skilled cardiac surgeons in the Kansas City Metro area.
Cardiovascular Program Highlights:
- Our Cardiovascular Team consists of 4 highly-skilled surgeons, 35+ cardiologists, and 8 electrophysiologists.
- Many of their physicians are internationally recognized cardiac thought leaders that believe heart care should be empathetic, responsive, and best in class.
- Practice serves the needs of the health system through a physician led board/governance structure that directs the strategic direction of the service line.
- Surgeons perform cardiac surgery in three metro facilities with a robust and growing structural heart program.
- Performed the first minimally invasive bypass surgery in Kansas City and the first bi Impella protected PCI procedure.
- A full array of leading innovated clinical trials and authoring numerous peer review publications.
- Cardiovascular surgery fellowship training required
- Ideal candidate has 5 -10 years of experience
- Aptitude for physician leadership within the system's cardiac surgery practice section
- A broad skillset in cardiac surgery with a subspecialty interest is preferred, but not required
- ABTS certified
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive compensation with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, CME, & PTO
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KC is home to major league sports, Kansas City Chiefs football, Royals baseball, and Sporting KC soccer. Kauffman Center for the Fine Arts and the famous Country Club Plaza shopping and dining district. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award-winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.