- This is a solo employed position
- Must be USA board certified in Thoracic Surgery for consideration
- Schedule: 8 hour surgery and rounding days M-F with evening and weekend call (the provider would be the only one providing coverage and will therefore need to take call each night and weekend)
- Call Volume into ER is approx. 1 time a week.
- Rounding in hospital is at most 6-7 patients per day
- Provider must be able to do both cardio and vascular, client is NOT expecting endovascular as they have an interventional radiologist to do the angiograms.
- There will be NO clinic hours; the 2 NP's on staff will see all clinic patients unless there is a urgent need.
- There is very limited charting.
- Serious cases ship out to Mayo approx. 3 hours away.
- Competitive base salary
- 10,000 for relocation package
- 30,000 sign on bonus
- 216 bed Medical Center with a level 2 trauma center