This job is archived
- Lucrative compensation and robust benefits package
- Partnership in group
- Productivity bonus
- Join 3 other CT Surgeons in practice
- Training/experience in an advanced cardiac program with participation in STS preferred
- Help group establish VAD program
- Group's cardiac service line also includes EP Cardiologists, percutaneous interventionalists, and general cardiology including trained/certified imaging and heart failure specialists.
- Practice at hospital that is a regional referral center with a full range of medical sub specialists and over 600 physicians on staff
- Physician can quickly be very busy
- Low buy in cost to partnership in practice
- Moving/relocation expense allowance
- Plus more!
- Highly rated public and private schools
- Numerous Cultural and Recreational Activities
- Close to Gulf Coast Beaches
- Trendy restaurants, symphony, theater, museums and festivals!
- Great Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- Boating on area lakes and rivers
- College sports
- Beautiful home sites
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!!