- Open to new graduates
- Oncoplastic breast surgery training is a plus
- Join a comprehensive breast center that includes 3 breast radiologists, 1 oncologist, and 1 breast surgeon
- Facility also includes digital mammography, breast MRI, and breast ultrasound
- No call
- Office space is available
- Equipment is available
- Community is in the beautiful foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, with Division I sports and strong academic programs.
- With a metropolitan population of about 800,000 this city offers extensive water sports and hiking.
- A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what this city has to offer.
- Affordable cost of living, with no state income tax.
- Area has excellent private and public schools.
- The practice will be able to provide details about their employment package.
- In addition, the hospital will provide financial assistance which may include:
- Salary Subsidy for first year of practice
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Relocation expenses
- Located in Eastern TN