This job is archived
- Lead a highly experienced and reputable team of employees that have an average of 15 years of experience
- Work in a modern and well equipped facility that has an international reputation
- High earnings and exceptional work environment
- Assist and support retiring physician's transition into retirement
- Service new patients as well as a very large returning cancer patient base
Our Breast Surgeon reads mammograms, performs and interprets ultrasounds, provides a full range of breast surgery, and offers testing options and counseling to patients. We also have a Psychiatric Family Nurse Practitioner to provide patient care. The Mroz-Baier Clinic employs certified, registered Mammography Technologists, who in addition to performing mammograms, also assist in stereotactic and ultrasound guided biopsies.
This facility is fully accredited by the American College of Radiology and by the US Food and Drug Administration. In August, 2009, Mroz-Baier Clinic received accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Center (NAPBC), which is a program administered by the American College of surgeons. This endorsement recognizes our clinic for being committed to the highest level of quality breast care.
About Memphis Tennessee:
Memphis is known as the home of the blues and birthplace of rock-n-roll, with its iconic Beale Street entertainment, star-studded Sun Studios artists, and Elvis's larger-than-life Graceland estate. Not only is Memphis the second largest city in Tennessee and the birthplace of rock and roll, but it also has affordable housing, great schools, some of the best barbecue, and much more. If you choose to live in Memphis, Tennessee you will pay no standard income tax and will be able to enjoy the beautiful year-round weather! This makes Memphis one of the best places to live a great life and lead a lucrative career!