This job is archived
Client is seeking a BC or BE (if coming out of training) Breast Surgeon to join the medical staff.
- Client is a beautiful & modern full-service medical center that is the market leader in providing care for the community.
- Client is licensed for 326 beds, is a lead level III trauma center, and has a level III nursery, certified chest pain center, certified bariatric program, state of the art cancer center, and advanced surgical suites.
- Client has the largest cancer program in Location with currently two employed oncologists (1 med/onc and 1 hem/onc) and radiation oncologist on staff.
- Client recently opened a stand-alone infusion center and invested in upgrades in Radiation Therapy Equipment.
- Client is the market share leader in cancer therapy and treatment in Location and looks to continue to grow the program.
- Location is a community of 275,000 and is a great place to raise a family. It has a strong Hispanic heritage that reaches back to the 1800’s.
- Location has great public and private schools. We also have a University and Community College.
- Location has all the amenities of a major city without the hassle of all the traffic; nice mall and outlet shops, restaurants, parks, sporting events, concerts, shows for the kids, children’s museum, organized sports, two major airlines (with short check in times) and the arts.
- Location is located 150 miles South of San Antonio and 150 miles West of Corpus Christi, Texas.
Senior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
[Register to View] - Toll Free
[Register to View] - Main
[Register to View] – Fax