- St. Louis based not-for-profit hospital seeking a Breast Surgeon
- To join their established team at the Women?s Center.
- The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in General Surgery with a focused interest on Breast Surgery.
- This position will be dedicated to the treatment of breast diseases and allow a physician to quickly step into an already established practice, joining one other experienced breast surgeon.
- Enjoy working with a collegial team in the clinic, including a breast cancer nurse navigator for each physician as well as a full time Women?s Health Nurse Pracitioner.
- Full multidisciplinary team within the building includes the Breast Center, Oncology/Hematology, Oncology Infusion and Therapy Services, Radiation Oncology, and our Cancer Resource Center.
- A dedicated breast imaging center is contiguous with the surgeon?s offices as a part of the Women?s Center and is staffed by a dedicated group of breast radiologists.
- 100% Breast Surgery, no ER or general surgery call
- Active and growing High Risk Program
- State of the art wireless breast lesion localization technology
- NAPBC, COC, ACR Accreditation
- Access to an extensive and established primary care and specialty physician network
- Competitive compensation package including full benefits: health, dental and vision insurance, life & disability insurance, retirement plans, vacation and CME allowances.
- The 493-bed, not-for-profit hospital offers care in more than 60 specialty areas and serves the region from more than 26 locations across the greater St. Louis area.