MUSC Health - Florence Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Breast Surgeon to work with an established group of oncologists and specialists to build a program that will provide a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to breast care for women in the Pee Dee Region.
- Seeking BC/BE candidates
- Breast Surgery fellowship required
- Dedicated OR time available
- Bi-weekly local tumor boards, and weekly system-wide tumor boards
- Office located inside Women’s Center
- Ultrasound and 3D Mammography located onsite
- Service area population of 250,000
We will provide:
- Employed position that comes with an MUSC faculty appointment, and the resources which accompany an academic medical center, such as access to the MUSC medical library
- Employer-funded retirement account
- Additional employer match for retirement contributions
- Occurrence Malpractice Coverage
- Opportunity to participate in MUSC Grand Rounds, tumor boards, and other educational activities
- Epic EMR
- CME allowance
Florence, SC, is centrally located, only one hour from the SC coast (Myrtle Beach area), and an easy drive to the mountains. Florence is a bustling center of industry, healthcare, education, retail, culture and recreation, and reflects the many charms of a true Southern city. In Florence, the pace is manageable, the atmosphere is relaxed, and the people are friendly. We think you’ll agree that Florence is a great place to live.
MUSC Health Florence Medical Center is a regional acute care facility comprised of 396 beds, more than 1,500 employees, and nearly 250 physicians representing all major specialties dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens of Northeastern South Carolina. We offer acute care, diagnostic services, women’s health, orthopedic services, cancer care, cardiac services, general and laparoscopic surgery, rehabilitation, emergency/trauma care, community health services and more.
At MUSC Health, we empower you to “Change What’s Possible” by transforming expertise, learning and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care. Our physician-led organization embraces and demonstrates our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability, and innovation. With ties to South Carolina’s only comprehensive academic health science center, we are committed to preserving and optimizing human life across the state through our vision to lead health innovation for the lives we touch.