**Sleep Medicine opening in North Carolina**
* Located in ***Greenville, NC***
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking an experienced board-certified Sleep Medicine physician.
* Hospital privileges at local Medical Center
* Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion
* Outpatient with minimal inpatient responsibilities
* Conveniently located near Vidant Medical Center, a large academic medical center
* Established team with experienced physicians and sleep staff
* Key responsibilities include: clinical evaluations of adult and pediatric patients, diagnostic PSG interpretation, PAP titration interpretation, ordering in-home procedures (sleep apnea), actigraphy interpretation, sleep study interpretations, hypoglossal stimulation management, and dental appliance management
* Monday Friday 8-5 schedule, No weekend or Holiday call
* Excellent compensation and benefits plan to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching/457b, medical, dental vision, and life insurance
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant art, music, culinary, and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. , Excellent affordability, convenient location, and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work, and play! Find Yourself in Good Company!
* Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of Interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
* Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
* Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and camping
* Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
* Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
* Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenvilles revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area.