Seeking a Sleep Medicine Physician to join our growing Sleep Center. This practice could be 100% Sleep Medicine, or combined with a Neurology/Pediatric/Pulmonary/Psychiatry practice if desired.
- You will join 2 physicians and 3 Advanced Practice clinicians in the practice
- 8 Bed Sleep Lab on site, plus a 2 bed regional sleep lab
- Partnership with four rural hospitals with 2-bed sleep labs
- Excellent polysomnographic technicians, respiratory therapists, medical assistants and neuro-diagnosticians
- Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, CME and outstanding benefits!
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 1000 clinicians, and serving over 700,000 lives
- In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work
- We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinic, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, a behavioral health hospital and more!
- Creating the life you want to lead. It’s about more than technology and patient visits. It’s about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision and your commitment.
- Our environmental sustainability program contributes to improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.