This Health System's Rheumatology group is seeking a rheumatologist for general outpatient consultative practice seeing all types of rheumatic disorders. Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am - Noon. No call and no weekends.
This coastal town is experiencing economic growth and looking to add to its Rheumatology practice along with a very dynamic high quality overall medical staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required.
- J-1 Visa's are accepted.
- Earn in excess of $300,000 (salary plus production and performance bonuses)
- Sign-on bonus/Relocation assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Generous CME Allowance
- Paid time off up to 6 weeks (including CME) a year
- Malpractice coverage including tail coverage
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, & Retirement benefits
- A team atmosphere where good clinicians and staff thrive
This Coastal Community is the perfect destination, providing excitement and relaxation in equal measure along its 62 miles of scenic shoreline. With endless opportunities and open-ended experiences, you'll make memories full of adventure, leisure, and quite possibly the best BBQ shrimp you’ve had in your life.