This job is archived
This hospital system is recruiting a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Rheumatologist to join our very busy practice just 45 minutes from Atlanta. This full-time position is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and thriving practice.
- Will consider a 2021 or recent graduate
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Must be team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Monday- Friday, ability to work a 4 day/week schedule
- Established volumes with the ability to see up to 20 patients/day
- EPIC EMR used in Hospital
Enjoy the stability of employment and a compensation package which includes a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K), relocation assistance, as well as additional incentives.
The town is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, and a beautiful state park, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.