I have a guaranteed opening for a Rheumatologist to replace our departing physician. Our outpatient practice offers strong patient volumes and our community/ region have demonstrated great need for rheumatologic care. We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana and family lifestyle!
- Critical need to fill position
- J1 Waiver - team of highly experienced immigration attorneys will process visa with expediency and accuracy!
- Large referral groups both internally and regionally
- Established patient panel!
- Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound preferred
- Current practice comprised of 5 Internal Medicine physicians and 4 APCs, as well as an experienced Rheumatology nursing team
- Clinic has outpatient Infusion Suite (non-chemo)
- Robust support staff including: 11 office staff, 22 clinical staff members, and a prescription nurse
- High demand practice with clinic hours (0700-1700). Providers typically see 18-25 patients daily given preference and complexity
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, + paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 week CME/ 6 week PTO
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family-focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 6 consecutive years now, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]