- Infusion and Wound Care, physical therapy, and on-site imaging services provided with full time Interventional Radiologists.
- On-site certified laboratory services.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Position will include attractive two year salary guarantee; signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
This sunny college town is just 45 minutes to El Paso International Airport for traveling and metro amenities. It is located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons, the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.