Rheumatology Opportunity - Ocean Springs, MS (Coastal Town, 4-Season Outdoor Recreation, Minutes to Biloxi)
Singing River Health System Rheumatology is a general outpatient consultative practice seeing all types of rheumatic disorders. Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am - Noon. No call and no weekends.
This coastal town is experiencing economic growth and looking to add to its Rheumatology practice along with a very dynamic high quality overall medical staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required.
- J-1 Visa's are accepted.
- Earn in excess of $300,000 (salary plus production and performance bonuses)
- Sign-on bonus/Relocation assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Generous CME Allowance
- Paid time off up to 6 weeks (including CME) a year
- Malpractice coverage including tail coverage
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, & Retirement benefits
- A team atmosphere where good clinicians and staff thrive
Singing River Health System is both a mission-driven provider of health services and one of the largest employers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Every day our dedicated team of caregivers makes an impact on the lives of almost everyone in our community, often in more ways than one.SINGING RIVER MEDICAL SERVICES
Singing River Health System is comprised of three hospitals – Pascagoula Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital, and Singing River Gulfport Hospital – plus community medical clinics throughout the area. Singing River Health System provides:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Heart and vascular services
- Cancer care
- Women’s and Children’s services
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services
- State-of-the-art neuroscience centers
- Behavioral health services
- Wound care and a hyperbaric medicine center
- Hospice care
- A community owned, not-for-profit health system
- Second largest employer in Jackson County with more than 2,500 employees, physicians, staff and volunteers
- Economic impact exceeding $270 million per year
- One of the largest emergency departments in the state, caring for more than 100,000 patients per year
- Home to award winning Blue Distinction® ,Centers of Excellence in spine and joint surgery
Please let me know if this is a location you will consider, and I will facilitate getting you additional information.